Full & Partial Planning
Revel in the possibilities not the practicalities
Our full or partial planning package encompasses the entire planning process and leaves the organization of your wedding in the capable hands of an experienced planner. It is ideal for those who are traveling from abroad to get married or those who simply don’t have the time to plan their wedding. What is very important to remember is that, at all times that you as the couple are in control of the wedding without the stress of planning it. We will be your confidant from the day one. You will receive regular notes, videos, and calls but have the added luxury of not having to apportion your budget. We will manage schedules, attend appointments, create and deliver a design concept. We will gladly source the perfect suppliers and make sure everything runs seamlessly on the day
The package typically includes the following
- An initial consultation to discuss date availability, and establish a budget
- Setting out timelines and checklist preparation
- Advise on décor and wedding trends
- Setting up appointment to view suitable venues and churches.
- Assisting you with venue selection and booking officiant for the ceremony.
- Up to three sit visits to ceremony and venue locations – if we are not local to you then we can do this over the phone.
- Helping you source suitable vendors and suppliers e.g photographer, band, hair and makeup artist but to name a few.
- Booking and negotiating with such suppliers to suits you exact requirements
- Continuous phone and email support throughout the planning process
- One visit to each supplier to brief them on the exact requirements for the day
- Overseeing all contracts, invoices and payments to suppliers.
- Assistance with creating your guest list, invitation assembly and posting and managing of guest list and rsvp’s( client will incur postage cost)
- Meet with officiant in advance of wedding to discuss order of services
- Meet with ceremony singers to choose music
- Meeting with florist to decide on floral décor – if we are not styling your wedding
- Creating of floor and seating plan
- Planning and designing venue and church decoration
- Attend and direct the wedding rehearsal
- Wedding day co-ordination of up to 8 hours
- Wedding day survival kit – thread, plasters, pins, mints, tissues makeup etc.
- Assist bride and groom on the morning of the wedding
- Ensure all suppliers are briefed
- Go to church in advance of guests and brief ushers
- Oversee venue decoration and ensure everything is in order
- Setup cake and guest book
- Co-Ordinate reception details i.e entrance, cutting of cake, prompting of speeches, first dance
- Distribute final payments to vendors
- Our on the Day Coordination fee is included in this package
Please head over to the On the Day Coordination Service to see more details..