On the Day Coordination
” Immerse yourself into the atmosphere purposely created for you, allow yourself to be fully present and in the moment with your loved ones.”
The idea behind on the day coordination is for the planner to be in control of the day ensuring everything is taken care of and you are totally stress free. You can wake up on the morning of the wedding knowing that the day is for you both to enjoy.
- The preparation generally begins about 6 weeks before the wedding whereby we take over the list of suppliers and confirm their details, timings, requirements, and final payments due to them. We can hand out payment to each supplier present during our hours of work on the day of the wedding.
- Direct the wedding rehearsal the evening before or when the bride and groom choose to have their rehearsal.
- On the day we would be present from 9.00am until you sit for the meal at 6.00pm or shortly after.
- Assist with the seating plan, table arrangements and liaise with the venue on this. Confirming all last minute details i.e. menus, timings final numbers etc.
The day would begin by going to the bride’s house and ensuring hair and makeup are underway, bouquets and buttonholes have been dropped off, followed by a visit to the venue and church to ensure all was in order at both.
We divide the team in two once all the above is done. One person stays at the bride’s house and the other at the groom’s house. We will assist in putting on the button holes, corsages and car ribbons. Once my assistant is finished at the groom’s house they would then make their way if required to the bride’s house and if not to the church to ensure the usher is directing people to the correct side of the church as well as ensuring all candles are lit.
We will assist in getting the bridesmaids and bride dressed, help everybody into their cars. At the church we will fix all the dresses before walking up the aisle and ensure everybody knows what they are doing.
We stay at the church while the ceremony is taking place and would be there when it is over should you need us to do anything. We would touch up lip glosses etc. Before photographs commence at the church, we would then go back to the venue and ensure everything is in order for the drinks reception and put any finishing touches to the Dining room that may need doing. We would put out place cards, favours etc. on the tables and put the finishing touches to the table decoration.
Basically for on the day coordination we are there to do whatever you both wish for us to do without being intrusive or taking over your day. We will work with you on whatever ideas you have and ensure your wedding will be a fantastic day for you and your guests.
We also provide on the day survival kits e.g. mending kits, shoe shine sponges, plasters, scissors, mints, mouth spray, hairspray, clips, deodorant, wipes, and tissues. Both my assistant and I carry these with us at all times, in case there is a need for them.
This package includes the following
- Continuous phone and email support
- 3 * 1 hour consultations
- The wedding rehearsal
- Presence from 9.00am/6.00pm on the day of the wedding
- An assistant on the day and for the rehearsal.